i-heal: Clinical Support System for Improved Continuity of Care
Wound care in the U.S. is costly and complicated. Care for people suffering from chronic wounds is fragmented, with patients spread across hospitals, physician offices, home health agencies and long-term care facilities. The result is often disruptions in continuity of care and unnecessarily high administrative costs.
i-heal organizes documentation to reduce inefficiency and improve financials.
One in five wounded patients discharged to skilled nursing facilities are readmitted. Readmissions costs are high, and the value of care is a direct result of the continuity of care from one setting to another. It is imperative to manage both clinical and operational workflows for world-class wound care. The i-heal app can do both.
i-heal has the intelligence to navigate the complexity of wound care EMR and documentation in the following ways:
- Nursing documents aligned with policies and procedures
- Wound care documentation and workflow specific to wound care patients
- Meets Joint Commission requirements
- Structured to support appropriate billing and wound care claims processing
- Progress notes generated based on applicable documentation
- Capacity planning and strategic scheduling
- Optimized for a Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Streamlined to support physician billing
Improve Efficiency and Productivity
Learn how i-heal helps Wound Care Centers® with organized documentation that results in improved efficiency and productivity.