Partner with Healogics to Optimize Your Outcomes
Join our Healogics® network of over 600 Wound Care Centers® nationwide, to optimize outcomes & improve health in the communities we serve.
Outpatient Wound Care Centers
Healogics has the expertise, experience and resources to deliver clinical and financial success through a state-of-the-art outpatient Wound Care Center at your hospital.
Skilled Nursing Facilities
While skilled nursing facilities have options for specialty wound care, Healogics delivers the benefits of expert care across a community’s inpatient and post-acute settings.
Why Wound Care?
- Chronic wounds have a $200 billion impact on the healthcare system each year.1
- A partnership with Healogics can optimize your outcomes and make a difference in the health of your community.
- A successful outpatient wound care program can drive growth and economic value for your hospital, while reducing the patients’ overall cost and length of stay.
Why Do Something About It?
- There are nearly 7 million people living with a chronic wound in America today.2
- Patients living with untreated wounds are 20 times more likely to end up in the ER, than a patient who’s receiving wound care.3
- An untreated, advanced wound can be just as fatal as cancer, with a 5-year mortality rate and the possibility of future amputations.4
Why Partner with Healogics?
Healogics manages outpatient wound care facilities within hospitals, to help heal patients with advanced wounds, thereby reducing
their total cost of care. Our 4 key differentiators provide our partners with growth and economic value, through a highly profitable service line.
Identify growth, added value opportunities and provide benchmark results compared to similar Centers.
Deliver patient growth and awareness through proprietary market tools, intelligence, technology and community education
Innovative methods and processes that reduce unwarranted variability in operational, clinical and financial results
Team of Experienced Leaders
Experienced leaders that leverage and incorporate proprietary tools and knowledge to help patients help and drive a profitable Center
Healogics by the Numbers
What makes us the nation’s leading hospital wound care management company?
Hear from Our trusted partners:
“Healogics dedication and passion for achieving excellent outcomes for the patients in our community led to our partnership decision. Healogics is patient-focused, and their team approach guarantees our patients receive compassion care. The provider and staff education further ensures patients receive advanced wound care while improving their quality of life.”
Dana L. Adcock, MBA, Vice President Support Services
OSF HealthCare Holy Family Medical Center in Monmouth, IL
Partner with Us!
Join our Healogics network of over 600 Wound Care Centers, nationwide. Together we can optimize outcomes & improve health in the communities we serve.
1 & 2 L.E.K. Consulting 2014 Market Analysis “Market Sizing and Assessment of Outsourced Outpatient Wound Care
3 Based off Healogics national data and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services public files