Healogics VeinCare brings vein treatment services to patients at risk of chronic wounds.
Vascular disease is a factor in the development of millions of chronic, non-healing wounds. People living with vascular disease often need vein care procedures to relieve pain and to improve tissue health. Healogics® created VeinCare® to better serve this growing patient population.
Reach and heal more patients living with chronic venous insufficiency.
With VeinCare, qualified outpatients receive advanced, minimally invasive laser vein ablation treatments in select Wound Care Centers®. By installing a VeinCare operation in your Wound Care Center, you can reach and heal more people living with conditions that lead to chronic wounds. Our VeinCare program includes:
- State-of-the-art endovenous laser treatment
- Duplex ultrasound
- Policies and procedures
- Education and training provided to physicians and Center staff
- Patient workflow
- Coordinated staffing
- Targeted marketing
Why add VeinCare to your services?
- VeinCare is a clinical solution, leveraging current staff and expertise.
- Use your existing Wound Care Center to maximize patient convenience.
- The early detection and treatment of venous insufficiency improves outcomes.
- Same-day surgery beds are freed up for more complex cases.
- Receive market-leading price discounts on supplies.
Ready to find out if VeinCare can improve your patient experience?
Complete the form and a representative will be in touch soon.