All staff within Healogics will respect, protect and promote patients’ rights and responsibilities. We believe all healthcare users should receive care in a manner which recognises their individual values, beliefs and personal relationships.
All employees of Healogics will at all times, behave in a way that promotes openness and displays unconditional positive regard, giving due consideration to the manner in which they treat others does not inadvertently discriminate against any groups based on their race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion and belief.
Healogics employees will:
- Promote the vision and values of the organisation through professional personal appearance, appropriate communication and non-discriminatory practice
- Promote the dignity of all people
- Participate in any related training or service development initiatives identified by their manager
- Adhere to the principles set out in this policy
- Comply with the Professional Code of Practice of their governing bodies e.g. Healthcare Professions Council, Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Uphold the duty of care and practice within the legislative framework. E.g. Human Rights Act (1998), Mental Capacity Act (2005)
- Disclose any non-compliance with the policy to their Clinic Manager and Regional Director
- Utilise the Healogics incident reporting system should there be any breach.
Your Personal Information
In providing our wound care services, it will be necessary to ask patients to provide information about themselves.
- No personal information will be shared with anyone without prior permission and only to those parties for whom you provide this permission.
- We will only use personal information as required by Healogics Ltd for the purposes stated in our wound care service for you.
- We will keep personal information confidential to the extent permissible by law.
If you would like to understand more regarding the details or implementation of our Privacy and Dignity Policy, please contact:
By Post to: Privacy Officer, Healogics Limited, 43 Gildredge Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4RY